History & Background
David Seiwert has been involved in the martial arts as both a student and instructor for the past 45 years. He began training as a teenager and has studied arts such as Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Northern & Southern Shaolin, Tai Chi, Kuntao, Silat and various systems of Kali.
Since 2005 Guro Seiwert has been furthering his training by studying in Thailand (Muay Thai, Muay Boron) and the Philippines delving more into the Filipino martial arts of Kali, Escrima, Arnis & Kuntaw
He has also produced numerous Books and Instructional videos on the subject.
At Dynamic Fighting Arts we teach an eclectic blend of martial arts we call DFA Fighting Systems, which is a martial art used for street fighting, not tournament competition. It is a blend of Kali-Escrima, Pangamut (Filipino Empty Hand), SE Asian Kuntao, Silat & Muay Thai.
Our classes will give you:
- The self-esteem to believe “that you can do what you put your mind to.”
- The self-assurance and personal confidence.
- The poise and mental toughness to stand up to the bully without violence.
- The ability and know-how to set and achieve powerful goals.
- Improved physical fitness, flexibility and mental focus.
- The ability to be more responsible for their actions and not always blame others for their mistakes.
Martial arts is not a sport…..it is a life skill. What we teach spills over into all aspects of a person’s life.
To find out more about attending a class contact us here……
For your FREE Karambit vol. 2 video (15 min) and to sign up for our Newsletter enter your Email Address below then check your email account for the Link E-mail address: